Sunday, September 12, 2010

College has started already??

Imagine this same picture without a kid in spandex and the bike is a faded brown with white grip tape on the bars..... thats me!!! Everyday I wake up around 6:30 or so and get ready, then ride my bike the 4.something miles to school. I just got my "new" bike a 1976 Gitane and that baby flies. I can make the commute in about 25 to 30 minutes on a good day. The ride got a little more difficult when my art teacher began having us tote an 18' * 24' sketch pad for each class! Along with my school classes I also have three institute class ( and kathy Im taking them for BYU credit!!!!!) which are incredible. The institute classes are Doctrine and Covenants, Book of Mormon, and Church History. My teachers are awesome and I'm learning more and more about the church getting ready for my mission in just under a year! I got the book "If Life Were Easy It Wouldn't Be Hard" for my birthday from grandma and I loved it! Everything is just going swimmingly!

4 comments:

  1. You are a "stud" as uncle Dave would say:) Are you seriously in COLLEGE!?! I can totally see you speeding down the street on your bike, I love it! Now, you are wearing a helmet while you are cruising along right?? I am jelious you are taking 3 institute classes, ENJOY every minute of it for me. Love ya buddy. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anybody who uses the word "swimmingly" is DEFINITELY a friend of mine!!! I'm a bit jealous...I wonder how long it would take me to ride to work, I think over an hour :( but maybe I should just try it once! You're doing a good job...way to think ahead on the BYU credit! Love you Tan Man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome Tanner. Can you believe that we are going to college at the same time. CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete